Today is the Blue Demon Challenge: Give Now!
Today is the Blue Demon Challenge, DePaul University's day of giving when alumni, parents, friends, students, faculty and staff come together to give back—and this year, our Challenge is bigger than ever! Your gift of any size TODAY can help us get one step closer to reaching our biggest goal yet: raising $3,000,000 in a single day!
Your gift to the Driehaus College of Business provides students with real-world knowledge and connections for career advancement by supporting a wide range of business degrees and professional education. During the Blue Demon Challenge, your gift to the Driehaus College of Business can go even further through the following challenges:
- Driehaus College of Business: When alumni and friends direct 150 gifts to the Driehaus College of Business, Gordon Stefenhagen (BUS '67) will give $75,000 to create an endowed scholarship for Driehaus students.
- School of Accountancy & MIS: When alumni and friends make 75 gifts to the School of Accountancy & MIS, Paul Lau (MST ’80) will give $25,000 to create a scholarship for Accountancy & MIS students.
- Driehaus College of Business Scholarship Fund Challenge: When alumni and friends make 30 gifts to the Richard H. Driehaus College of Business Scholarship Fund, Michael Cahill (MBA '87) will give $25,000 to Driehaus College of Business scholarships.
- Real Estate Center: When alumni and friends make 35 gifts to the Real Estate Center (REC), Dr. Charles H. Wurtzebach (BUS '71), Director of the REC, and his wife, Sue Marshall, will give $10,000 to the Center.
- Deloitte Endowed Faculty Fellowship Match: Every gift made during the Blue Demon Challenge to the Deloitte Endowed Faculty Fellowship Fund by Deloitte employees will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $250,000!
Today you can help DePaul make history while making a DePaul education a reality for deserving students. Give now!
The Blue Demon Challenge is part of Now We Must: The Campaign for DePaul's Students - an effort to provide immediate, critical support for students in five key areas: Career Readiness, Emergency Assistance, Mental Health & Wellness, Scholarships & Financial Aid, and Access to Technology. Learn more about Now We Must at give.depaul.edu/nowwemust.